1) What does Ultra Premium “UP” mean?
- It’s a completely new standard of olive oil. Straight from the Ultra Premium website (upextravirginoliveoil.com ): “Ultra Premium (UP) is a new category of olive oil that distinguishes the highest quality olive oil in the world.
2) What is the difference between infused and fused olive oils?
Fused Olive Oil
A “fused” olive oil (or “agrumato, in Italy), is made by crushing ripe, sound olives with whole, fresh fruits, herbs or vegetables at the time of crush.
Infused Olive Oil
Infusing is the process of adding flavour to olive oil after is has been made. Our supplier only makes infused extra virgin olive oils from the freshest extra virgin olive oil available in their collection, that are most aesthetically compatible with the natural products they use to flavour them with. There are no chemicals, artificial or synthetic ingredients used in any of the artisan infused products that we bring in from Veronica Foods. They infuse the products using botanical extracts, concentrates, and essential oils from the finest ingredients.
To find out more about our fused and infused olive oils click here: http://soffritto.ca/2017/09/update-infused-vs-fused-vs-agrumato/
3) Can I cook with all of your olive oils?
- Yes, most definitely! High quality extra virgin olive oil can be heated to 420°F before it reaches smoke-point.
We found a great article over at Truth in Olive Oil it outlines where you can add a bit of extra olive oil in to your diet to get some extra health benefits and also talks about how it’s definitely safe to cook with olive oil! Click here for more information: http://soffritto.ca/2015/04/the-science-of-cooking-with-olive-oil/
4) Can I ship to another address?
-Yes! Upon the checkout process you can enter the shipping address of where you would like your products shipped. If you want any special instructions for the order please note this in the comment section upon your checkout, such as if you would like us to add a special note. Alternatively you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any special requests.
5) How do I cancel my order?
- If you want to cancel your order please e-mail email@example.com – however, if your order has already been shipped we will not be able to cancel and/or refund your order.
6) Can I change my order once I already placed my order online?
- If you want to change your order after your order has already been processed order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, however if your order has already been shipped we will not be able to change anything on your order.
Have more questions? Please contact email@example.com where a Soffritto team member will be happy to assist you!
Feel free to also visit our blog http://soffritto.ca/blog-index/ where we have related articles and more great information about our products !